Digital Resource Toolkit
- Child Mind Institute: Back-to-School Resources for Families and Educators
- Child Mind Institute: How to Set Up Priorities This School Year
- Child Mind Institute: Back-to-School Tips for Kids Who Are Struggling
- Child Mind Institute: Tips for Partnering With Teachers in the New School Year
- Return to School During COVID-19
- UNICEF: What will a return to school during the COVID-19 pandemic look like?
- ADAA: Worried About Sending Your Kids Back to School?
- NEW! Online Learning for Children and Adolescents with ADHD
- NEW! Online Learning Advice ADHD Students
- NEW! ADHD and COVID-19
- NEW! The Pandemic's Impact on Special Education and SLD Identification
- NEW! Five Ways Parents Can Advocate for Their Child with Autism in Virtual Learning
- NEW! Closing the Gaps in Distance Learning: Strategies to Meet Educators' Toughest Challenges
- NEW! ADHD & Learning During COVID-19
- NEW! Students with ADHD Adapt to Online College Courses